About Me

Monday, January 19, 2009

All About Me

My name is Katelyn Lilley I am 20 years old and I was born in Mobile Alabama. I attended St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School growing up unill I went to Theodore High School. I was in many clubs and organizations at Theodore. My main love was volleyball. I started playing when I was in the 4th grade and did not stop untill my sophomore year at college. I was given a scholorship to play at Faulkner State CC. Faulkner was without a doubt the best decision I could have made. I met so many wonderful people and I consider many of them a part of my family. Last semester was my first semester at South Alabama. I am an Elementary Education major and I enjoy every minute of learning about this field! South is very diferent from Faulkner because I basicly knew everyone at Faulkner, South is HUGE! It has taken me a while to get used to how big this school is but I like the atmosphere very much. My family is amazing! I have two loving parents and one brother who is 16. It was hard on me to move back home last summer but it is working out well I guess. I am still hoping to move out again soon:) I'm not a complicated person, I consider myself to be easy going and I get along with everyone. I love meeting new people and having a good time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment