About Me

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EDM 310 Review

I learned many things in this class this semester. I never thought I would learn so much about Google, Twitter, Blogger, Spreadsheets and many more. Before this class I did not like the computer very much. Now, I like exploring and learning as many things as I can. I learned that google is amazing! I made a google account and I learned how to open documents and power points in this neat website. I learned how to Blog, which is very cool! I like communicating with my peers and posting things on my wall. I enjoyed learning about Pod casts. I was very excited to learn that my voice will be on the Internet for everyone to hear :) Overall, this class was a great success for me. I will continue to use most of this information I learned this semester in my future classroom! There is not much more I would want to learn in this class. I think we covered information beyond my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment