About Me

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twitter

Twitter was a very interesting thing to learn about! I practiced Twitter every night when I got home and this is what I learned. I learned that I could communicate with my classmates about their day, what they are doing, and many more things. I love being in contact with my friends through this website because I do not like using the phone very much. I followed the tweets of my fellow classmates very often. I liked "spying" on them (just kidding). As a future teacher, I would like using Twitter for many reasons. One reason is I can post assignments, important dates, and fun activities on my page that my students can look at. This will offer a more fun way of learning, rather than being in a classroom environment. I also would like to use this because parents can be reminded about important dates and events and help their children remember also.

No comments:

Post a Comment