About Me

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Podcast review

I know for me doing the podcast made me very nervous. The thought of having my voice out there for everyone to hear was a scary thought. I loved my group I worked with. I am glad we had Rachel "the fearless leader" in our group because she was not afraid at all. I thought our topic on how technology is used in the classroom was a great one! We all had something interesting to say and I am pleased on how it turned out. The only thing I would say we could fix was the length of our podcast. I thought we could have expanded it a litte bit.

I loved all of the other groups podcast in our class. I thought they all did a good jot and was very knowledgeable about their topics. The only thing I would reccomend to all of us would be to not be nervous and expand on our topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment